Here is the guide to Viber Online Login and Sign Up, you can easily create Viber Account and can even use Viber for PC Online directly with the tutorial provided in this article.
Connecting millions to the internet is a goal shared by many global companies and governments – every statistic shows, where there is internet, there is prosperity.
Knowledge is power, so what can be more powerful than access to internet – the biggest database of knowledge humanity has ever created. Well, Viber Online is one such amazing application which is loved by million of people all over the world.
One of the main missions of internet was to provide connectivity – internet has opened up the doors to instant communication for the commoners, something that was only a luxury for the kings and the riches. This has brought us a revolution in communication – what was only a dream 100 years ago is now possible instantly.
Read: WhatsApp Login Online
However, the limitation of bandwidth and the expensive progress of internet technology has had a brutal effect on quality of service – while the communication technology started with simple plain text, people demanded more from it.
Viber Online for PC Login: Official
There is one issue though – Viber does not have an online presence, since it was and still is a mobile-only messaging service.
However, we are going to show you how to get Viber running on your PC so you can sign up for a Viber account – or login with an existing one, without using your phone.
Viber Online offers a desktop application for you to use – so we can use this to login and use Viber, rather than the clumsy Android emulated app that we had to use for signing up for an account. Simply follow these steps.
- Browse over to the Viber for Windows download page over here. Once you are there, simply click on the “Get Viber” button and start the download process – once again, this will be as fast as permitted by your internet, so be patient.
- Once you have the setup downloaded, simply double click the setup file and go through the installation process.
And voila! You have the Viber Online up and running on your PC, that you can use to login with your brand new account.
In the past few years, this has become possible, as internet service providers all across the world upgrade their networks to newer technologies such as LTE – people now have access to higher amounts of bandwidth that can maintain stable and low latency.
This technology boost has lead to the boon of messenger apps we are seeing today – there are literally hundreds of them to choose from. One of such apps is Viber – one of the first mobile-first messaging applications to provide free calls over the internet.
The features that Viber Online introduced have been copied by many, but as usual – the original is quite a lot better than the imitations. Viber has been around for a while, and much like many of its competitors – it doesn’t depend on a username, but on a phone number.
Viber Login or Sign In with Viber for PC: Unofficial
Installing Viber on a PC is not as tricky as you might think – yes you have to jump through a few hoops, but it works out at the end. Since there is officially no client for the PC, we are going to emulate the Android application on a PC.
This can be done by any of the tens of Android emulators available for free – but we are going to use BlueStacks.
Simply follow these instructions to get BlueStacks up and running on your PC.
- We are going to have to download BlueStacks – simply follow this link and download the setup. Downloading the setup will be as fast as your internet speed permits – if your internet is slow, be patient.
- Once you have the setup, start the installation process by double clicking it. Try to keep most of the options to their default settings, so there are no anomalies between this guide and the actual options you see on your installation.
This will install BlueStacks on your PC, now we can emulate Viber – or any Android app for that matter – on the PC, and use it as we use any normal application.
For this we are going to need the Viber APK file – which is also not hard to find. Simply follow these instructions to download, and install Viber on top of BlueStacks.
- To get the Viber APK file, simply follow this link to APKMirror and download the latest version of the app.
- Once you have downloaded the APK file – which shouldn’t take long as it’s a small file – you should be able to simply double click the APK file and start the installation process in BlueStacks.
That was it! If all goes well and without errors – you will have Viber installed within BlueStacks, ready to be used on your PC. Now we can do what we are really here for – sign up for an account, or login with an existing Viber account.
Viber Sign Up Account: Viber Online
On Viber your username is your phone number – so you are going to need a phone number as a prerequisite. There is no way to get around this requirement, because you will have to receive an SMS with a code to activate your account. However, since we are going to run Viber on PC – you do not need a smartphone, any old phone will work for this.
- Launch the BlueStacks app on your PC and browse to “All Apps” under “My Apps” – this is where you will find the Viber icon.
- Launch Viber from here, and enter your phone number – you only need this to receive the code to sign up for an account.
- Once you submit your number, your phone will get an SMS with a code – simply input this code manually in the application on PC.
- Click on next, and voila! You have a Viber Login account. All you have to do now is set up your profile by adding your name and other personal information.
That was pretty easy once you had BlueStacks installed, right? Now we will see how to login with this account.
Read: Wechat Login Online
Viber Login offers many features that its competitors do not – it is also one of the innovators in this space, so you will have new features before any other app has them. Staying ahead of the curve is difficult in this competitive market of messaging apps.
The internet has truly revolutionized this field, and Viber is one of the leading options to choose from. I hope that you enjoyed this post on Viber Online Login for PC. And please keep on visiting out Login Online website.