Guide to Kik Online Login for PC. It’s very easy to follow this tutorial to download Kik for PC. Also, we have provided the complete guide on how to do Kik Login or Sign Up directly from the official sources.
There are quite literally hundreds of options to pick from for an online messenger, but there are only a few who manage to stand out and provide unique features and services to their users that make them stick around. The Kik Login is one such service.
Kik Online was founded by a bunch of students from the University of Waterloo back in 2009 – students are usually the core demographic the messaging apps are targeted towards, so an app by the students, for students makes sense.
Read: Viber Online Login
There is a severe yet common lack of perspective in some of the more popular messaging apps, and that is the void that Kik attempts to fill.
Kik Login & Sign Up PC:
Unlike some of its competition, Kik Login does not rely on your phone number – rather it lets you create an ID that you can share with the people you want to stay in touch with, providing you with additional privacy.
Kik also lets you ignore specific people, so you can ignore the people you do not want to have a chat with – this is specially useful if you have a friend who loves to distract you while you work.
It should be clear by now – Kik Online is a messenger for people with an active social circle who demand more control over how they can manage their messaging.
Kik Login is able to provide this control, and then add some more on top of it. It is however only available on mobile operating systems – so signing up for Kik online can be quite tricky.
Not a problem for us though – since we know a workaround to get Kik working on a PC, letting you create an account on Kik and even use it as your default messaging app on your PC.
Kik Online Login for PC:
Getting Kik installed is the only tricky part of this whole process – luckily, it is also the first step. So to get started, we have to simply find download an Android emulator of our choice that can emulate Kik with the least amount of resources and give you a smooth experience at the same time.
There are quite a few emulators to choose from – but we are going to use BlueStacks, as it is the most common, and popular one – so if you find any difficulties using it, it will be the easiest to find the solutions for.
So let’s get straight to it, simply follow the these steps and you will have Kik Online running on top of BlueStacks on your PC in just a few minutes.
- First thing first – we need to download BlueStacks, for which the link is here. This process will be as short as your internet permits – if you have a slow internet connection, be patient.
- Once downloaded, simply double click on the installation and follow the installation process – attempt to keep most of the options as default, otherwise you might not be able to follow this guide 1:1.
This was it! You now have BlueStacks up and running on your PC, now we get to install the actual Kik messenger on top of BlueStacks. Simply follow these steps.
- We will need the Kik Messenger APK to install it on BlueStacks – simply follow this link to APKMirror and download the latest version of the app.
- Once you have downloaded the APK – if you kept all of the options to default during the BlueStacks installation – you should be able to simply double click on the APK.
- Once you double click the APK, it should launch BlueStacks and install the application on BlueStacks.
Now we have the Kik Online running on top of BlueStacks, on our PC – this was the trickiest part of this whole thing, so now that we are past this we can finally get to what we are really here for – signing up for the Kik Messenger.
If you already have a Kik Messenger account, simply skip forward to the logging in process, with your existing account.
How to sign up for an account with Kik Messenger?
Once you have the Kik Messenger Login installed in BlueStacks, all you have to do is start it up and create an account – an extremely simple process.
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC, and navigate to “All Apps” under “My Apps” – where you will see the Kik Messenger installed.
- Now click on the Kik Login icon, and launch the application.
- The app should now ask you to either sign up or log in – we do not already have a Kik Online account, so we are going to sign up for one, by tapping the sign up button.
- Now a form will be presented – simply enter all of your details here, including your first and last name. The username you enter here is the one you will have to share with your friends so they can add you – be wise.
- Once you have filled the form, click the register button and voila! You now have an account with Kik Messenger.
How to do Kik Messenger Login with an existing account?
You need to sign up for a new account if you do not have one – but if you do, the process is a lot simpler to simply log in with the existing account. It is pretty much the same process as every other website.
- Launch the BlueStacks application on your PC, and navigate to “All Apps” under “My Apps”, then click on the Kik Messenger icon.
- Kik Online Login should launch, and ask you to either login or sign up – click on the login button here.
- Now it should ask you for your username and password, if you do not remember your password you can go through the password retrieval process.
- With the correct username and password – and a working internet connection – you should be able to login to your Kik Messenger account.
Read: WhatsApp Login Online
This was it! Following these steps should help you with installing, Kik Messenger Account on your PC, signing up for an account – or logging in with an existing account.
Kik Login provides its users with some excellent and unique features, and these features might just be worth this tiny trouble of emulating the Android app on your PC.
I hope that you really liked this post on Kik Online Login Sign In for PC and if you are facing any kind of problem then please let us know about it please visit our Login Sign Up site.