Fitbit Login Online and Sign Up guide is provided in this complete article. If you want to know how to do Fitbit Sign In then you can do it easily. We will also update the guide with the tutorial on how to install Fitbit Connect without any issue.
Fitbit is a very unique product – it helps you keep track of your daily activities, so you can stay healthy. It keeps pushing you to take better care of yourself and provides you with statistics that help you see the change you made.
These are all important not only to see how well you are doing but also to stay motivated towards your goals.
Read: WhatsApp Online Login
There are many competitors that have showed up to the party after the first wave – which Fitbit started – but competing with the original is always harder for the imitators, and so Fitbit remains the owner of this throne. Fitbit offers a full stack – from devices to the software to accompany it, all of which is designed directly by Fitbit – so everything simply works seamlessly.
Fitbit Login & Sign Up Online
You will obviously need a Fitbit device for all of this – they make specialized hardware designed exactly for this purpose, so it wouldn’t make sense to have a Fitbit Login account without the hardware to accompany it.
For this guide, we are going to assume you already have the hardware with you, and take you through the process of setting the hardware up with your PC – something that isn’t very hard since Fitbit Sign In officially provides applications for every operating system.
There is a prerequisite though – you are either going to require Bluetooth 4.0 LE built into your computer, or have the Fitbit wireless sync dongle that Fitbit bundles with many of their products. If you do not have these – you can buy the Fitbit wireless dongle, or any Bluetooth 4.0 LE dongle for cheap.
Fitbit Connect Login or Sign In/ Sign Up:
This isn’t as hard as it might sound – you don’t require a mobile device, because Fitbit Connect lets you set up your Fitbit devices with a computer, as long as your computer has support for Bluetooth 4.0 LE.
Before we start – make sure you have the Bluetooth 4.0 LE or Fitbit Connect Wireless Sync dongle next to you, and your device must have a bit of charge so it can be turned on while the setup.
If you are ready, simply follow these instructions to get your device linked with your PC, and have a brand new Fitbit account created at the same time.
- If your computer has in-built support for Bluetooth 4.0 LE – skip this step. If it does not – simply plug in your Bluetooth 4.0 LE dongle, or the Fitbit Wireless Sync dongle in a USB port on your PC and wait for Windows to install the drivers for it. This should be an automatic process.
- Once the drivers for the dongle are installed and ready, restart your computer just for good measure.
- Again, make sure your Fitbit device has a bit of battery – and turn it on.
- Once your computer and the device are ready, browse over to this link over at Fitbit and download the Fitbit connect app for your operating system – note that there is a separate app for Windows 10 users. The download process will be as fast as your internet allows it to be – if your internet is slow, be patient.
- Once the Fitbit connect app is downloaded, run the setup and install it. The installation process shouldn’t take very long.
- After it is installed, run the Fitbit Connect app and you will see an option to “Setup a new Fitbit device” – click on it.
- Here, we can finally see the option to sign up for a Fitbit Login account. Click on “New to Fitbit” and fill up all of your personal details it asks for.
- Once you have signed up for an account, you will be able to link your Fitbit device and start using it.
This might be a tad bit complicated – but things like this tend to be this way. This is the reason companies prefer to use mobile devices – they are easier to use and come with features like Bluetooth 4.0 LE built in.
However, there are a ton of people who simply do not want to rely on a mobile device for something as critical as their health – so it is good of Fitbit Login to offer this option for those who can deal with its complexities.
With your brand new Fitbit account, the Fitbit Connect app will be able to take the data from your Fitbit tracking device and upload it to the Fitbit cloud, where it can be analyzed.
A lot of information is then fetched out of this raw data and graphs are made for you to easily keep track of everything your body is upto.
Fitbit Login Dashboard:
Logging into the Fitbit dashboard is not as hard as signing up for it was – Fitbit Login offers the dashboard over a simple website, and if you linked your Google or Facebook account during the signup process – you can simply use those to login as well. Simply follow these instructions to login to the Fitbit Sign In dashboard.
- Browse over to the Fitbit login page by clicking on this link.
- Here, you will find three options, you can login with your Facebook or Google account – or you can use your email address and password that you signed up with while making your account.
- If you are going to use the Facebook or Google account – simply click on either of the buttons, and login with your Facebook or Google account.
- As long as they were linked with your Fitbit account, you will be able to access your Fitbit Sign In dashboard.
- If you are going to use your email and password – simply input those in the boxes, and click login. You can also optionally check the “Remember me” box so you do not have to login again, as long as you are on the same PC.
- Once you have signed in, you can start using the Fitbit Login and analyzing the data that your Fitbit tracker has collected over the day.
Fitbit Login is a great piece of hardware that has much to offer, but the full potential of its technology is yet to be discovered, as it can do so much more than it does right now. As the sensors in these types of hardware get more accurate and precise, we are going to get better understanding of the human body and how to improve it.
I think that you enjoyed this post on how to do Fitbit Login Online and Sign Up and please share this post with all your friends on Fitbit Connect. Please keep on visiting our website Snapchat Online Login.